Master Voice Workshops
Healthcare professionals – Education – Hospitality – Sales – Office and Admin Support – Management – Business & Finance – Real Estate -Tourism…
Wherever there’s vocal communication
Understand the impact a voice has on a listener and learn how best to use your tool
On-site workshops include
Getting to know your instrument
- How do others hear you?
- How do you think you sound?
- How would you like to sound?
Communication through the power of speech
- Pause and silence
- Interpreting sound
- Listening for clues to learn more in a situation
Voice via the phone verses voice with visual
- Face to face communication
- Telephone technique
Delivering a presentation
- Public address, voice and physicality
- Microphone use, technique and hands on practice
Professional voice-over artist, actor, and singer, Aurora MacKrill’s interactive, group sessions, guide participants through a series of exercises and roleplay, empowering them to access the appropriate voice for a given situation.
Speak to Aurora MacKrill today to discuss tailoring a workshop for you people.